Enaksha Punjab application for approval of drawing of the plot. If you are an architect or engineer, you can make your licence with ULB and able to upload files for approval of the house plan digitally.
A proper colour scheme is given to the drawing of the plot, which can be provided according to the user manual of enaksha.
You can also download sample drawings of plots for help.
The user manual and the sample drawings are very helpful to make drawings to upload on enaksha.
In other words, follow the steps given in the user manual.
Steps to download sample drawings from enaksha:
- Open the site of enaksha on your browser(mozilla firefox recommended)
- Login into your account which you registerted with.
- In the menu bar click on help and go to the smaple drawing option
- Here are two options residential and commercial. Both have three sample drawings.
Note: The sample drawings can only be downloaded in the Mozilla Firefox browser.
For example, below the given file is the user manual in which all instructions are given about the process of submitting a drawing online and necessary conditions which should be met to upload a file.
Parameters for colors in drawing:
However, some of the colours are provided in the site plan and some in the ground floor plan. Next important thing is that these colours are provided in layers.
Furthermore, a few colours are in line format and a few are in polyline format. I personally recommend you the Autocad architecture software for making the required drawings.
The list of colour schemes for enaksha drawing is given below:
- Plot boundary: colour no 7
- setback boundary: colour no 10
- covered parking area boundry: colour no 5
- Rain water harvesting: colour no 42
- Residential FAR: colour no 181
- Dwelling units: Colour no 230
- Habitation room: colour no 23
- Setback open space(front): colour no 120
- Staircase area: colour no 115
- Balcony: colour no 35
- Plantation: colour no 36
- OTS, cutout, ducts: colour no 3
- Bounding rectangle: colour no 61
- Plot frontage or Plot width: colour no 96(open polyline)
- Ventilator: colour no 102
- Windows for habitation room: colour no 103
- Kitchen area: colour no 25
- Toilet area: colour no 81
- Front setback: colour no 4
- Side 1 setback: colour no 6
- Side 2 setback: colour no 2
- Rear setback: colour no 3
- Floor height: colour no 10
- Height of building: colour no 151
- Total height of the building: colour no 233
- Toilet area: colour no 81
- NTS objects boundary: colour no 41
- Road width: colour no 41
- Kitchen height: colour no 25
- Entry and exit gate: colour no 161
- Habitable room door width: colour no 22
- Non-habitable room door width: colour no 82
- Staircase width: colour no 191
- Tread of staicase: colour no 190
- Staircase riser: colour no 192
- Handrail: colour no 193
- Headroom height: colour no 211
Now prepare your file and submit a drawing on enaksha Punjab application for drawing.
In the end, your architect’s skills help you, so best of luck with your future work. To create an id on enaksha whether you should register with COA or you have to take permission from the municipal council. For permission, you should have the degree and diploma related to your work.
For more click here