Happy Dussehra is also known as Vijayadashami and is celebrated as the victory of good over evil. On this day, Lord Rama killed the Ravana. According to the Hindu calendar, it is celebrated at the end of Navratri and on the 10th day of Ashvin month.
On this day at many places in India a giant statue of Ravana, sometimes with Khumbkarana and Meghnatha, is made and filled with paper, Stubble, and crackers. It is fired up in the evening after the sunset and all the crackers explode.
Happy Dussehra Wishes
- May this Dushera burn all your sorrow and give happiness to you.
- May this year your good fortune win and bad lose.
- This Dushera may bring peace and happiness to your life.
- May your inside goodness wins over evil thoughts on this Dushera.
- May this Dushera brings colors to your life.
- God Ram will bring success, positivity, wealth, and joy to your life.
Before Dushera, during Navratri, at many places, Ram Leela is held and all the story of Ramayan is portrayed on stage. There is nothing in this to tell as all of you already know about it.
I only add that on the day of Dushera, we bring 10 buffalo chip and write Ram Ram on a notebook. Also lights a Deep on the Wheat.
In the end I only want to say that may this Dushera brings lots of happiness in your life.
Suggested Read: Adipurush Movie