Swati Sachdeva is an Indian stand-up comedian. She belongs to Delhi and does live shows of stand-up comedy all over India. She is among the few female comedians who gain popularity in less time.
She basically does adult comedy and her sense of humor is unique and interesting. People love to listen to her.
|Date of Birth||4 July 1995|
|School||Delhi Public School|
|College (Graduation)||Delhi University|
|Post Graduation||Advertising & Marketing|
|Famous For||Stand-up comedian|
There is no information available about the family Swati. She not only does comedy but also does content writing and marketing.
If we talk about studies she did commerce with maths in her school. She is a commerce graduate and can not make it to clear CA and go for a master’s in AMITY.
Swati does adult comedy means she uses words that can be weird if you watch it with family in India. She made a video on bisexual concepts and admit that she is bisexual.
Suggested Read: Suhani Shah
Swati Sachdeva Networth
Swati’s net worth can not be told but it is sure that she is earning more than the income she got at her job. People think that comedians earn a lot of money but actually, it is not like that. You earn only when you got paid from corporates or your own show sold out.
It takes years of effort to make one video go viral. It is not a get-rich-quick scheme you should have to be patient while doing comedy as a career.
Swati Sachdeva Instagram
She has 230k followers on Instagram and often shares her pics and reels. She has good looks and a body figure, she always mentioned in her jokes about people’s DM on Instagram.
- She wrote a headline in her social media bio ‘Mazak Pesha Bana Rakha Hai’.
- Swati had done more than 500 stand-up performances.
- She expressed through her video ‘Love is Love’ that she is bisexual.
- Her parents are very supportive as she is bisexual and does comedy on adult topics.
- She once vomited on stand an open mic stand because she is drunk.
- It is said that she is in a relationship with Tina who is a hairstylist.
- Pathaan Movie (2023) – Comeback Movie of Shah Rukh Khan – Release Date, Cast, Crew, Trailer, and Story - December 4, 2022
- Why we confuse during small decisions in our life? - November 23, 2022
- RJ Anmol (Husband of Amrita Rao) Biography, Wiki, Career, Networth, Instagram, and Wife - November 21, 2022