OpenSea is the free marketplace of NFT based on the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum is the cryptocurrency-based upon the ether, which is mined. But now Ethereum changing itself from proof of work to proof of stake.
There are easy steps to create and sell NFT on OpenSea:
Steps to create and sell NFT:
- Go to Your browser and search for Opensea
- Connect your Ethereum cryptowallet with Opensea, in my case i prefer to use Metamask.
- Now click on the create button on top right side of menu bar.
- Upload your artwork or any unique work.
- Name it and fill the necessary details.
- You can choose your NFT as explicit if it is not good for community.
- NFT can be frozen or locked if you do not want to sell it.
- Now select you Blockchain network, You can choose Ethereum blockchain it charges some gas fees or choose Polygon it is completely gas free.
- Click the create button, congratulations you have done it.
- Now time to sell it. All you need to sell it you validation for rest see the below video.
Back in the 1996 .com bubble burst, everybody is buying domain names but those who bought domains occurred a loss. Same here people are investing in NFT and creating dumb shit on it but as time pass it gains value. so, if you have extra only then invest in NFT otherwise it is not for you.
- Axie marketplace
- Nifty Gateway
- Theta Drop
- CoinBase wallet
There are more wallets you can use at your convenience and at Your own risk. NFT market is based on blockchain on which crypto market also work. But Cryptocurrency is highly volatile and risky. In the end, I only tell you that do not follow the crowd just follow your instincts.
- Anubhav Dubey Biography, wiki, Instagram, Facts, and net worth - August 17, 2022
- Salaar Movie release date, Editor, cast, and story - August 16, 2022
- Janmashtami – The Birth Festival of Lord Krishna – 2022 - August 15, 2022