Loka metaverse is an Indian metaverse app that is basically a platform where you can wander and meet different people in different cities in virtual space. It is an app that is available on Google Play and App Store.
After installing this app you have to select your gender and add all necessary details after that you are in the Loka world. It has e-commerce plugins from which you can shop and there are interactive zones for you.
It gives real-time experience to its users with the help of third-party apps. It is based in the Connaught place, Delhi.
Founder of Loka Founder
The creator of the game Krishnan Sunderarajan completed his B.Tech from SRM University is completed in 2012 after that he completed the android development course of Udacity.
He is a repeat entrepreneur before his Loka app he started Foodie Baba and in this business, he is not got succeeded.
Three learnings from his experience in FoodieBaba
- Never think that you are right and always go with the data.
- Get the right team for your work like Jack Ma said that you should be in a room where people are smarter than you.
- Timely pivot means turning or moving out on time.
I think his pitch on the shark tank is good because he has a good understanding and knows what you should say and how to act in situations.
In the Shark Tank, he got a deal of 40 lakhs Rs for a 24% stake in his company MYSU.
So let us see what this company or app performs in the future because it is very early to say anything about the metaverse now.
- The Significance of Maha Shivratri (2024): A Guide to the Hindu Festival - February 10, 2024
- Pari Pandher (Singer & Actress) Biography, Wiki, Career, Instagram, & Facts - February 7, 2024
- Jatt Nuu Chudail Takri (2024) Punjabi Movie – Release Date, Cast, Story, & Budget - February 5, 2024