Anupam Mittal is the CEO and founder of People Group. He is an Indian entrepreneur, investor, founder, and business person. Recently he appeared in the reality show Shark Tank India as a Shark where he invested in many new companies and ideas.
He is known as the founder of Shaadi.com which is previously known as Sagaai.com. He bought the domain name shaadi.com by paying a huge amount at that time. Shaadi.com was founded in 1997 when I was not even born.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Anupam Mittal’s Networth
- 3 Anupam Mittal and Shark Tank India
- 4 Facts
- 5 Movies
- 6 Social Profiles
- 7 FAQs
|Date of Birth||23 December 1971|
|Age||51 years (as of 2022)|
|Father’s Name||Gopal Krishna Mittal|
|Mother’s Name||Bhagwati Devi Mittal|
|Spouse’s Name||Aanchal Kumar|
|Daughter (DOB)||Alyssa Mittal (29 November 2017)|
|Profession||Entrepreneur and Investor|
|Education||Post Graduate degree from Boston College, Massachusetts, United States|
He has a very cool and calm personality and while on the show Shark Tank he was never hyper about somebody. Anupam also tried his luck in movies but did not get suceed.
Anupam did two movies 99 and Flavors, in the movie named 99 he is the producer of the movie while in the movie Flavors acted. His movies have nice ratings on IMDB but he fails to make fortune through movies.
Anupam married his love, Aanchal Kumar, on 4 July 2013 who is a model. They tied the knot together in Jaipur, Rajasthan, and have a baby girl child name Alyssa with his wife Aanchal. Alyssa was born on 29 November 2017.
He is a very confident, visionary, humble, and nice man who founded mouj.com, makaan.com, and Shaadi.com.
Anupam Mittal’s Networth
Anupam Mittal and Shark Tank India
Anupam Mittal is the oldest shark on the show Shark Tank India on Sony TV. He is the most experienced and humble shark on the show. He invested 5.4 crore rs on the show in entrepreneurs and Ideas. To know more about Shark Tank India click here.
- The sales of the companies in which Anupam invested have grown its sales up to 25x.
- He is the CEO and founder of the People Group.
- Anupam Mittal founded Shaadi.com in 1997 which is previously known as Sagaai.com.
- He founded Mauj.com on 12 May 2005 and in 2007 he launched a real estate portal Makaan.com.
- He invested rupees 1 crore in Ola cabs while it is not that popular and now he owns a 2% stake in the company.
- Flavors (2003)
- 99 (2009)
Who is the wife of Anupam Mittal?
Aanchal Kumar is the wife of Anupam.
How many movies did Anupam Mittal do?
He did only two movies Flavors and 99.
What is the name of the Children of Anupam Mittal?
Alyssa Mittal is the daughter of Anupam who is born on 29 November 2017.
What is the age of Anupam?
Anupam is 51 years old.
What is the Networth of Anupam Mittal?
Anupam has a net worth of Rs 185 crore.
- Pathaan Movie (2023) – Comeback Movie of Shah Rukh Khan – Release Date, Cast, Crew, Trailer, and Story - December 4, 2022
- Why we confuse during small decisions in our life? - November 23, 2022
- RJ Anmol (Husband of Amrita Rao) Biography, Wiki, Career, Networth, Instagram, and Wife - November 21, 2022